The safety of our veterans, guardians, staff, and volunteers is the highest priority of Honor Flight Bluegrass. If you are traveling or volunteering with us, you must comply with all COVID-19 guidelines as outlined below. If you are unable or unwilling to follow these stated guidelines, contact Mike DiGiuro immediately at 502-817-2385 or email@example.com. We appreciate your patience as we do our best to carry out our mission safely during the rapidly changing pandemic situation.
- Each participant will be screened upon entry into the airport.
- Each participant must present one of the following items upon entry:
- COVID-19 vaccination card
- Photo of COVID-19 vaccination card (digital and hard copy photos are both acceptable)
- Documented proof of negative COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours prior to entry
- Validation via CLEAR Health Pass app (CLEAR app instructional slides are available, below.)
- Each participant must bring a mask and be prepared to wear it as directed by airport authorities and/or Honor Flight staff.
- Each participant must be aware that guidelines may be subject to change, in accordance with airport/airline regulations and local mandates.
CLEAR Health Pass Information
NOTE: Large screen devices like desktops and laptops offer optimal viewing quality. Click here to download the CLEAR Health Pass Information Document.